Search All Open Positions
Paid Internship Opportunities Available
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, with nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the largest institutional pharmaceutical services companies in America. We are a premier pharmacy services provider dedicated to providing innovative pharmacy solutions for customers and patients in long-term care settings across the U.S.
Who Works for PharMerica?
We employ some of the industry’s best and brightest business professionals, innovators and clinicians. With more than 100 long-term care pharmacies in over 45 states PharMerica employs approximately 5,500 dedicated employees and pharmacy professionals. Internship Program
We currently have internship opportunities at our corporate office in Louisville, KY, for recent undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in the following degree programs:
- Healthcare Management or Administration
- Accounting, Finance, Economics
Our internship program is structured to provide a meaningful work experience that is project based to give students an opportunity to contribute, learn, and apply their education in a real world business setting. Our base rate of pay is highly competitive.
Length of Internship:
Internship opportunities are 10-12 weeks during a semester or summer break. Internships can have a single rotation or run consecutively depending upon business need and performance of student during their internship.
To be Eligible:
- Must be a junior or senior student
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Majoring in one of the required disciplines: accounting, finance, economics, marketing, healthcare management/administration or similar degree program
- Recommendation from a college career placement officer or an instructor in the program of study
- Must be able to successfully complete all employment standards including criminal background check, drug test, education and employment verification
Apply to Internship Opportunities here.(Note for webdev: link to be added later)