Search All Open Positions
Management Training Opportunities
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, with nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the largest institutional pharmaceutical services companies in America. We are a premier pharmacy services provider dedicated to providing innovative pharmacy solutions for customers and patients in long-term care settings across the U.S.
Who Works for PharMerica?
We employ some of the industry’s best and brightest business professionals, innovators and clinicians. With more than 100 long-term care pharmacies in over 45 states PharMerica employs approximately 5,500 dedicated employees and pharmacy professionals.
MBA Management Training Program
We currently have paid management training opportunities at our corporate office in Louisville, KY, for recent MBA or MS graduates who majored in the following degree programs:
- Healthcare Management or Administration
- Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Human Resources
Our management program is structured to provide a meaningful work experience that is project based to give graduates an opportunity to contribute, learn, and apply their education in a real world business setting. The trainee will rotate within departments at PharMerica to learn our business lines and how we operate. At the culmination of the program, it is our intent to hire the trainee as an employee. We offer a competitive annual compensation and benefits program.
Length of Training:
Training assignment is approximately two years in duration.
To be Eligible:
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Graduated from an accredited college or university as an undergraduate or graduate
- Majored in: accounting, finance, marketing, human resources or similar business degree program
- Recommendation letter from an instructor in the field of study or college career placement officer
- Must sign a commitment agreement to work for the organization for two years after completion of training
- Able to work full-time (40 hours) during normal business hours
- Able to successfully complete all employment standards including criminal background check, drug test and employment verification
Apply to Management Training here.(Note for webdev: link to be added later)